ASQ 0.00% 2.0¢ australian silica quartz group ltd

Hi Starkham,Have to admire your boundless enthusiasm,but I would...

1. 6,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    Hi Starkham,
    Have to admire your boundless enthusiasm,but I would be surprised if CD doesn't have a pretty good understanding of what BAU is and could be. He certainly has a keen understanding of the financial/political/community environment that BAU has to learn to operate in, in WA.
    Think you need to understand what sort of area Chittering is. You can get an idea from checking the for-sales at realestate.com.au "chittering"
    Bindoon town isn't the whole story.
    A mixture of tree changers and hobby farms thru whole shire
    Spoke to a friend who has a couple of mills worth of weekender up there.
    He laughed when I mentioned BAU, he says they'll get eaten alive.
    Problem is not just BAU's operations, he says residents dont want any watering down of districts "no mining" status.
    Expensive real estate; plenty of money and influence to ensure those values aren't threatened.

Obviously no solutions came up at last Fridays board meeting. Hopefully they are putting the final touches on plans for another area.

Been trying to work out where, initially thought near Bunbury, but not sure port has capacity as yet, and from memory, I think bauxite from near there, has a lower % of aluminium oxide.
    Any clues on which specific bit of their 1700 sqKms might be next?

Still think it's a worthwhile punt, but if they want to mine in the south west, need to be a little less clumsy, and remember that in WA, they are very very small fry.
    Especially as alumina plants are a bit on the nose already, there arent exactly going to be people dancing in the streets when , and if , they reach that stage.
    A poor environmental rep[deserved or undeserved] wont help.
    State government will drop them in a flash, if they threaten a few votes in sensitive seats.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.637M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92961 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 110000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.