EXT 0.00% 0.7¢ excite technology services ltd

accummulate

1. 1,044 Posts.

The market's interest in EXT has dramatically fallen away in recent weeks.

The day traders have also lost interest and moved on to seemingly greener pastures. The number of anxiety riddled HC posts waiting for explosive short term profits have dwindled away to nearly nothing.

Short term profiteers usually don't get much joy or opportunity while companies are busy re-organizing themselves - it can be a boring time. The stock is now held primarily by those who understand its investment appeal and have the patience to know the rewards available beyond the short term.

As several others have mentioned on this forum before, the fundamentals (especially cash reserves, quality of leases held, the uranium price etc) are the best they've ever been for this young pup.... and now we have several directors chipping away and adding to their personal holdings.

Funny how EXT now reminds me so much of where BMN was around this time last year just before it commenced its awesome run. I remember pondering back then why it was that the market seemed so indifferent to BMN's immense potential. Goes to show the market can sometimes fall sleep at the wrong time...lol!

The first half of this year will be remembered for the transformation the company went through in terms of its capital strucuture and inner workings.

I am confident that the second half of this year (with a bit of luck) should see the exploration results finally 'bring home the (radio-active) bacon' for patient shareholders.

I might buy a few more tomorrow morning.... as I am one of those the patient types who has steadily been accumulating.... and I reckon pay day is getting pretty damn close!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $10.63K 1.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1530819 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3929249 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.