DRX 0.00% 2.4¢ diatreme resources limited

accumulate further at these levels or hold?, page-4

1. 711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Loch10

I was holder, but haven’t held for 12 months or more. I’m writing this post from memory of research carried out at that time and it may be inaccurate – due to mmemory lapses, not intentionally. However, it may encourage others to follow up some of the ideas if they are interested.

Because I like the resource and its potential, I would jump back in immediately if there was a reason to do so. Eventually I may take a punt if the sp drifts low enough. At this point of time, unless an announcement comes out of right field, there is no reason to presume the downward drift will change.

My gut feeling is that Bao Ti are playing ducks and drakes - meaning they are filling in their time in no purposeful way. They have DRX by the short and curlies and there is no reason for them to commit to anything of significance. Consequently DRX would be better to forget BAO TI and focus their efforts in a new direction. At the moment they have their egg (and its seems to me to be only one egg) in only one basket. From memory, and I’m only too happy to be corrected here, Bao Ti is virtually a Chinese monopoly. Unless DRX establishes a working partnership with Bao Ti, DRX does not have a foot in the door into China and there seems to be nowhere else to peddle the product.

Originally I thought DRX and IMA would, in some way, combine the Cyclone interests. However in the interim IMA has chosen other options;- it has focused on its North Perth Basin and it has appointed Peter J Davies as project manager. The choice of the North Perth Basin may say something comparatively about the Cyclone deposit.

Secondly I wonder whether the board has the expertise to go beyond the technical. Do they have the personnel to market what they have? The purpose of appointment of Peter Davies was to bring a person with the right experience to the right role. Is this something that DRX needs?

I wish all holders every success. Some of you have been extremely patient.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.