AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

accumulate me

1. 827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    great post Tibbs. finally some logical thinking ...

appreciate your input macrae but with all respect you are either very confused or down ramping ... it is very hard to interpret true intentions of penny stockers with limited info - corporate transparency? i dont expect much of that when they are essentially struggling to stay alive ...

please, everyone, keep the price lower so i can get some more!

imo aex has simply moved with the market correction and will subsequently move up with the market on the bounce, be it small or big, this is a long term play for me, bottom draw. any company that has feasible au/u in the ground will at some stage get it out over the next decade and its shareprice will quite simply go up. day to day movements are irrelevent. as was pointed out to me previously, aex has gone up 400% since Danny Dalton was first aquired in 2005 - now thats a market re-rating if i ever saw one - more to come.

though i am somewhat confused at only 11 holes being initially drilled - does this mean

they plan to use the old data and only add 11 more precise estimates?
    they are cost cutting as prev mentioned?
    they could only get the drill for a short time?
    they made a mistake in the announcement?
    the resource is over a smallish area?
    TG's lucky number is 11?

can anyone with drill experience explain this? though not that important ... just that we are on our way! remember that they said 'IT IS PROPOSED THAT THE FIRST PROGRAM WILL CONSIST OF 11 HOLES' - first of many.

i am pleased that ...

we have had 2 announcments in 2 or so weeks - excellent!
    looking like the start of a good relationship with investors re announcements
    you can psychoanalyse the announcements all you want - but to me they are clear and richly pointing to a good future - remember the writers are human ...
    aex has not gone to 0.039 on its own accord - specs move more in the correction that blue chips understandably
    U price still moving up - and will for many years imo
    corrections are good for the market - look at a 20 yr graph
    downramping by fools is alive and well - a good sign!
    CCIC are not nobody's ...
    appointment of TG not a sham
    TG is/has been on site!
    drill contractor exists!
    there is a little diagonal statement on their sterile website :-)

the question is - is my money in the right company for the best ROI? i still think/feel aex is such - regardless of past crash and burns.

go aex.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.