CND 0.00% 3.1¢ condor energy limited

Look, this stock just won't move until some news, which may or...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Look, this stock just won't move until some news, which may or not be soon. It's been dropping a bit because of market turmoil not in any way related to BKP.

I bought in with a time frame of no earlier than 2009, after researching what it is these guys are trying to achieve, where they are trying to achieve it, and the effort required in doing what they do.

Simply, they have HUGE potential. This is a massive understatement.

I wouldn't care if they didn't report anything until mid next year, because that's when the real show starts in Mali, year after for Mauritania.

If they get involved in a production asset all the better, but the main game in my eyes is oil.....in a place that nobody has really ever looked.....at least not hard.....but in a place that has massive potential.

Be patient, at these prices they are completely dis-connected from the world they'll be if/when they find even the smallest portion of what they're looking for.

The (now) Chairman pioneered oil exploration in these parts. Every other oil major is there now. BKP was there first. Do you think they didn't peg the best blocks?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.