MDV 0.00% 0.3¢ medivac limited

accumulating nicely under the tree shaker., page-12

1. 1,136 Posts.
    Cheers Pogues...Absolutely.... It would be my guess that some wanna be day traders are getting $$ stuck in at the high end of a few of the other companies that have been going off... T+3 commitments and having to sell of some stocks to cover their short term blunders. Been there done that but now I have a rapid analysis method that see me more gains than losses on the short term trades so at the moment while trading is good my account is slowly increasing and paying off without have to scalp my long terms investment strategies...

Russell JP... Agreed Sunny Wipes. Not the most sexy of marketable names given to a range of products. Its just a name that came with the IP Patent and its the product behind the name that gives this thing creedence, thats why thanks to the Kimberly Clarl JV , KLEENEX have put the sunnywipes product inside of their bottles and started distributing Australia wide already...The sunny wipes towelet though I'm not to I'm not too sure how they will market that... Perhaps they should just have a silhouette of a sneezing pig and a big red non-smoking type band across it.. Call it something like "No More Swine flu"... Perhaps Johnston n Johnston might have some copyright issues from their "No more tears" products...

Funny though how high I believe this share price go... PNO check that company out and run a comparison. It has a deep-heat equivalent that hasn't yet hit the shelves its distribution network is questionable at the moment and localized to an Australian network as best that I can tell... Day traders got the Long termers all excited and then demolished the stock soon after primarily because it has nothing concrete about it for any serious investor to consider it worth holding.... MDV is on the other hand quite the opposite... It already has its product moving and an international distribution network that has unbelievely high potential when it comes to full fruition... The Japanese connection into 700 hospitals is for the big revenue luxury Medivac Items like the Needle crunching Metamizer and perhaps a bit of sunnywipes action also...Thats just one arm of its distribution network that could flex some serious holding muscle for shareholders...
    The management here so far have proven one step at a time to come through with sound solutions and logical progressions with their products into the wider market...

Its under the radar now and hopefully will stay that way until such time that the company has figures to back the MC and tick all those boxes that tell traders to hold or sell only for a free carry position.... This will Go completely Nuts when those numbers start getting announced... The trick will be for the long termers to hold during the fluctuating periods of the trades when it happens.... 10c is not my selling figure here.... It is considerably higher but thats in fairyland... My decisions will be based on my analysis of the quarterlies that come out and the general market trends or any other announcements that might come out sooner...

So far I haven't found a good enough reason to sell here and so I won't...
    Indeed I will just keep on accumulating under the shaking tree....

Just my Opinion folks...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.