NTU 0.00% 3.4¢ northern minerals limited

Hi Nursery,not our usual meeting place.:)Like most LYC...

1. 872 Posts.
    Hi Nursery,not our usual meeting place.:)
    Like most LYC holders..when the 8% investment into NTU occurred,most of us bought in as well.

I was grumpy when due to personal reasons I was forced into selling at $1.02..a new car.

To me,there are a couple of outstanding issues.

Timelines.

Will NTU only mine and crush the ore..or will it decide to build a Plant as well to go the extra to produce the Oxides.

If its the Full monty..and done in Oz..then there wont be much change from a billion $$..and a 10+ yr timeline.

The difference in price between ores and oxides is 30-40%,which makes the Plant very viable.

If its just the ores produced..and say..as suggested..processed in China..raises more issues.
    China is not that well off with world standard processing plants..its a basket case Industry there under Refurbishment to just look after home producers...there may not be an opening there to process..take a number.

LYC has the only State of the Art Plant in the world..China included.(lol as you know)..im talking to the converted here.

Theres not much change out of $400m to build a concentration plant..and a 3-5 yr timeline.

Im not a chartist..but my charts overlaying LYC/NTU its in tandem.

LYC never mentions NTU..why?...back up to date is Malawi where site reconstruction is underway.

Thats why im so torn whether to get back in again..certainly current prices tempting.

If LYC gets the ok in Malaysia..soars..and NTU goes with it..Ill still be confused.

Unconfuse me someone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $150.5K 4.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2278313 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1060197 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.