AVL 5.88% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

"Bermuda", I used to appreciate your contributions, reasoning...

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    "Bermuda", I used to appreciate your contributions, reasoning and insight when you were a holder.
    I have to say that the Snarky and Sinister remarks that you post now is not only constantly repetitive and influenced by some emotional grief you have with people who still have some belief in this stock. I can understand that you are disappointed about the state we are in at the moment like I am as well as many on this thread. Carrying on like this basically posting the same sentiment about management and their buddies over and over just rephrasing a few sentences is becoming trivial and showing emotion is getting the better of you resulting in one and everybody being bombarded with your trivia. Who knows maybe your prophesy will come true or maybe not I'm sure you will have an answer for both scenarios, but repeating the same argument over and over is not giving you too many Kudos from fellow holders as they are drying up. If you want to express your disappointment about the progress take it to the AGM's or write them e-mails. I believe you have contributed a lot on this site to fellow holders over the years including myself who has gradually selected AVL as the best option for exposure to Vanadium and VRFB. It is not our fault things are where they are today but you cant change the past. As far as I believe there is no other Australian Vanadium hopeful that has come close to achieving what AVL has so don't just blame it on AVL, I'm certain they will be the first off the rank when its time to put up the Dollars. AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $146.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $234.7K 14.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 13152245 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1507539 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ 12936800
Last updated 13.05pm 22/05/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.