AVL 5.88% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

I appreciate your feedback Greatdane (excellent dogs by the way)...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    I appreciate your feedback Greatdane (excellent dogs by the way) and I hope you understand none of my perceived angst is towards current holders.

However, as I've been transparent enough to voice on here before, and just a tidbit of the entire story mind you, I do have a personal issue with this company, having had many many chats with those I trusted, about the direction of AVL, and thus about the significant amount of money I had invested. So much so, that I supported two other projects that I was asked to consider, and lets not forget the early capital raisings that nobody was interested in. Not because I thought the projects were very good, I just wanted to help in any way I could. One can only imagine my reaction when I saw the last two capital raisings (on CommSec) and was told when calling that current shareholders were not welcome to the same offers. Just a bunch of "special clients" of a specific backyard brokerage house and a couple of others in that circle I was informed about from previous raisings. But now is not the time to expand on that. My point is, I had a front row seat to exactly how large, long term shareholders are viewed in the grand scheme. That is just a fact, whether you care, or you don't care.

So GD, I'm most likely going to be hanging around for a bit. Certainly not for positive feedback, but to make sure new investors that read this board , and there are many, have a very clear picture of what may well unfold. It's just another perspective that people can add to the pile when deciding to invest. I'm not talking about what vanadium will do, I'm talking about what AVL may decide to do from a cooperate stance, and thus what your ROI will be. Will they raise money with super high dilution? Sell out completely, and let the next group benefit from all current shareholders patience and contributions? Will the same employee's be around in a few years? Would they prefer to work within a private structure and not have to acknowledge pesky shareholders like me? Until the day that I have sorted that all out, then I'll most likely do my daily stop by as I get ready for the markets to open.

AVL has been very very kind to all us long term holders. I guess real estate has been too though, with far less drama. You could have thrown darts and probably picked companies that have outperformed this ROR over 7 years, especially at todays price and dilution!! They've absolutely thrown it in the bin IMO for anyone here less that 3/4 years though. Oh what that money could have done. Maybe there will be another chance to make a bit of $$ on this old girl if indeed the price continues to drop, and people get their timing right. I've said I may get back in, and who knows. I doubt I'll say anything, but like before when I was a holder, I'll certainly call it how I see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $137.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $111.7K 6.944M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 17087735 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 12994517 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.