AVL 0.00% 1.7¢ australian vanadium limited

Oh Nigel, surely you can do better than that!! Still mad that I...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Oh Nigel, surely you can do better than that!! Still mad that I called out your post ensuring all would be fine with a WINK?? Oh but back to my secret conversations with those inside AVL huh. Actually, the minor detail you selectively left out was that I did not mentionanyone I had talked to. Nice try though. Did you think I'd run on here and spill the beans as a result of your clever, well thought out trap. No Nigel you sneaky guy, for all you know I could have spoken to the cleaning lady one late night when nobody else was around. Involves some high tech reconnaissance, but that's how you get the juicy stuff.

In future, especially as you'd rather me not post anything negative, or better yet not at all, which you probably believe will help your beloved options expiring on Friday, stick to your own lane. Talk about all the 2022 advancements in the company, and how your shares are far more valuable now than they were a couple of years ago when there were half as many on the register. Point out where I've been wrong, and highlight my awful track record when discussing where I believed the share price was/is heading and why. No doubt you'll be anxious to put that one together, and I look forward to reading it tomorrow morning.

Talking about AVLOA, it will certainly be interesting to see how they close Friday. It's still my opinion that there will be an effort by a few folks to keep some value in them, as nobody likes to lose face. It may well be an excellent opportunity for some to sell into this little game of cat and mouse as Friday looms. On the contrary, I'm still curious to see if we get an announcement as time ticks away. Not sure who's making the decisions over there now, but boy would that be a story. I can sure imagine what a certain brokerage house, who gave their clients hundreds of millions of free options, would want for their VIP's. Oh and Nigel, this is where you insert your WINK!!

Good luck to all holders who are on here to discuss the actual stock and both the good and bad of the company. I genuinely wish you lot some good returns on this, and 2023 may well be that year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $146.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $120.7K 7.160M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 6617004 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 4243235 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 891817
Last updated 15.54pm 04/06/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.