BMN 0.37% $2.74 bannerman energy ltd

accumulation 101, page-51

1. 3,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1851
    Hi ya iratachriso,,

I use to be a holder of BMN recently sold out on the highs, could see the pullback coming due to the failure of the markets seeing the continuing uncertainty of post S232 & NFWG!!

Now that said,, I reckon BMN a good buy under 4 cents there about,, its an attractive SAFE U vehicle. January 2016 by memory stock hit highs of 9 cents!!

There is always going to be a safe haven with Bannerman due to location / jurisdiction, DFS, fully permitted, 1/4 of billion pounds of U3O8, grades are the average for Namibia, approx 700 million for the FEED (processing plant).

I think its one of the better plays in Namibia,, Paladin to much debt to equity ratio, tremendous cash burn. Deep Yellow in an enviable position with Sprott, although ones not really investing in the company so much more in JB!!

Anyway I have uranium in my blood,, one last point to note, in a rising tide all boats float, that's the real time to work ones Greed, Fear and Panic!! That's happening in gold as we seek, best to get in first,, then exit first too,, control the greed!!!

See ya,,
    YB..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.