NXS 6.67% 24.0¢ next science limited

Since the Cottee announcement (6 days before today - I am...

1. 649 Posts.
    Since the Cottee announcement (6 days before today - I am ignoring the 2 days before that as vols were just 1m per day and it was before the big fall in price)...

.. approx 296 million shares have been traded. This equates to just 22% of the issued shares. Only a percentage of those will have been "dumped" so to speak because of course during such volatility and big swings there will be big volumes moving back and forwards by short term traders.

If Commsec have accounted for "accumulation" of 35 million of the volume, that's just 12% of the volume traded and means that 88% of the volume was bought by others. Not suggesting I know who that is but I dont think it is right to say that there are no institutional accumulators on the basis of that evidence.

Kwai...are you still watchign with a view to re-entering or have you permanently crossed to the dark side like SBL as an interested watcher with no (apparent) desire whatsoever to ever buy NXS ?

Hope you can appreicate it is a fair question by thsoe wishing to know what caused you to change your tune (pre RC announcement) given that you were such a strong supporter for so long. Good luck to you for bailing out at a good time. Wish i had the foresight to exit when i was sitting on a nice profit in the mid-20s.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.015(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $70.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 24.5¢ 22.5¢ $15.37K 65.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36776 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 3501 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.