NXS 0.00% 20.0¢ next science limited

Epaka : "that's just 12% of the volume traded and means that 88%...

1. 3,849 Posts.
    Epaka : "that's just 12% of the volume traded and means that 88% of the volume was bought by others."

The figures I quoted are NET. So yes while their may be more vol a lot is buying/selling (trading) by the same broker(s), funds etc.

Commsec was actually BUY 93m/Sell 60m for the net 33m from 9/9 onwards. (RBS Sell 32m/Buy 17m etc)

In that period the only decent NET buyers were Commsec +33m, AusInv +10m, Etrade +6m Fosters 4.7m and Morgans +2.7. (Hardly inspiring?)

So overall little major insto buying on a net basis but plenty of NET selling UBS -49m, RBS -17m, CreditSui -6m etc etc.

If you go back from the period when 40c gave way post support for the Rights you'll notice the recent period shows some of the big boys deserting a stock they'd traded or accumulated. Not a good sign. Hence why the SP has lost almost 75% in months

If you understand what/how (I think) RC was trying to do re levering his way into Prelude or perhaps a CSG asset via Crux and how that appeared to fall over at a certain juncture you'll understand why the optimism and resilience of the SP gave way.

Maybe its now take it or leave it (and "it" aint worth 50c/share ATM)

Also those hoping that those directors who have huge holdings will save them/get them 50c need to remember that many were picked up at 18c not 40c as some have speculated.

I still have 3 viable options that I think are semi-live but like I said my posting on this stock has for the most part stopped for reasons stated prev/y.

Best of luck.

My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $16.10K 80.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53199 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.