CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

I do have a preference not to deal with Chinese companies from...

1. 2,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    I do have a preference not to deal with Chinese companies from my experience trying to get money out of them for work completed in the mining industry. I've also passed on tendering on jobs due to them being Chinese backed and its saved me in the medium term from much financial pain.

If you are asserting that I am a racist because my own personnel business dealings with Chinese is negative then that's a big yes. I have also done business in Indonesia and got paid no problem but that is another place that I would never spend any real money to offer a service, just too dodgy.

In summary business ethics China when dealing with foreigners very bad, CNX going to China very bad, likelihood of shareholders seeing a return on investment in China very little, thinking that any deal in China doesn't carry significant risk very silly, risk of Chinese using technology as they see fit for nil return to CNX very likely.

Is the CNX tech commercially viable in the current gas market, legislative environment in Australia and countries that CNX can operate?

Is the company ever going to provide a financial return to shareholders or will it limp on for years keeping the expensive plonk up to Directors?

Is CNX stuffed?

71c4
    PS Have you been to China, I have. The everyday people are lovely, like a laugh, very inquisitive about foreigners and smile a lot. The hierarchy seem to be entrenched haters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.