DRK 0.00% 1.2¢ drake resources limited

Finding the gold will really depend on them finding the...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Finding the gold will really depend on them finding the nickel/copper I feel. If the assays come back like we all expect this stock should shoot for the sky allowing the company to do a capital raising which will be able to fund further drilling in both nickel and the gold in africa.

I'm still not sure why your so excited about the gold when the nickel/copper is worth so much more to the company (not that I don't see the gold as a possible great asset). This could be a very cheap open pit nickel/copper mine...rather then a high capex underground gold mine in a politicaly unstable africa.

And with such a low market capitalisation who knows who is looking to snap this one up...as we all know nickel is becoming more and more rare. Drake own all the land around this discovery don't forget. And with disseminated sulphides it usually means when you find one deposit you'll find others in the area. Even more rare to find a near surface discovery rather then BHP and SRI's high costs underground.

Just my thoughts....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.