DRK 0.00% 1.2¢ drake resources limited

For those that haven't taken the time to learn about the Drake...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    For those that haven't taken the time to learn about the Drake team and managing director Dr Bob Beeson.

The MD of both Drake Resources and Aura Energy is Dr Bob Beeson, who is a highly regarded senior mining industry exploration professional. He has held senior exploration and business development positions with Billiton, Acacia, North, New Hampton and several smaller independent mining groups. Academically he is regarded as a world authority on Broken Hill type massive sulphide deposits, hence his knowledge of and previous involvement in Scandinavian base metal districts.

Brett Fraser is the chairman and founder of successful uranium explorer Aura Energy and the recently very successful gold explorer Doray Minerals

James Merilless is the exploration manager. He is another widely-experienced, well regarded, solid industry professional. He is an ex BHP Billiton with a background in Australia, South Americam Mauritania and Finland.

So when I see comments about Bob Beeson being excited about the drill cores he's pulling up that makes me very excited! :)

Just my thoughts.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.