GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

accumulation distribution, page-18

1. 3,800 Posts.
    gday t4p

we all have our style... I take smaller profits with greater certainty. So seeking a 200% gain from me and you will be waiting a long time. I am happy to be patient and have a steady ship with a high win ratio, and to let compounding steadily do its work.

The sort of stocks I trade in I enter at a time when very few are talking about them and sell when everyone is catching the story. I have been and gone with a low risk 25% profit from GDN a long time ago, and am now very happy to watch GDN from the sidelines when the risks are dramatically higher. With my approach I rarely have the HC 'platoon' with me (as you do) to yarn about the prospect of the next exhilirating ride up (or down). Its not my scene, nor my want.

my previous cautionary post re oilers were based on years of watching and trading them. I dont believe I made any disparaging comments about your character. Correct me if I am wrong.

It is the nature of HC and a bull market that if one places a cautionary comment on a popular, rising stock you get buckshot in return, but that has never stopped me shooting from the sideline, as I sometimes tend to do... that is the beauty of a public forum yes?

acturtle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.