CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

accumulation taking place, page-2

1. ape
    409 Posts.
    why not agree to a buy back ???

pretty obvious really...it strengthens big holders positions by increasing their % holdings

last thing sage wants is evraz or power or even timis having more control over the share registry

so a buy back will never happen

i dont think a management buy out is on the cards either ...sage has control with a minority stake he is not about to risk everything he has ....first rule of investing

a takeover is unlikely before february...evraz must decide on delong then and after this we will know more about cls and sl

as well as possible other deals...i think sga ewill use other deals as a defensive ploy as he did with SL

he has developed good relationship with timis now by basically giving him a stack of shares for nothing , so timis is in his back pocket

mcc have been dealt a rare hand and possibly a sweetener for future supplies so good relationship there too

Sage wants CFE to be his vehicle to make him a BIG player

Now is a great opportunity for those who are cashed up and patient simply because CFE is so manipulated that the sp is 1/4 of its true value.

Sage wants the sp low so Evraz are under pressure which is where he wants them...

power are going to be trapped in a court case for months if not years...hahahah

this was a master move by sage...i am sure he saved this one up for just before the AGM to block any power moves

Sage is impressive I am not sure I agree with his manipulation of the share price but his defensive moves have been excellent and for someone without a big players money he is certainly acting like a big player.

I am holding for the long term and not hoping for a takeover.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.