PEN 0.00% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Appreciate the input @tutes . With respect to avoiding cognitive...

1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    Appreciate the input @tutes . With respect to avoiding cognitive dissonance. The destruction of shareholder wealth in the uranium sector has been very sad tale. In regards PEN and most other uranium plays, there's no denying that there are stale holders, there have been cost issues, and broker targets have been way off.

@JID has also contributed some very important points, PEN is currently relying on spot market prices to deliver on contracts until the ph permits are obtained. It is important to remember that we have $22m cash and a huge project to divest. I believe that a rise in U3o8 prices and improvement in sentiment means that we will be able to divest the project for decent $ then continue use that $ to continue to fulfil contract obligations to uranium on the spot price, until we get the ph permit.

I think that there is enough evidence here to say that we are very very near bottom floor, and that the broader uranium market is setting up for a significant sentiment change. Yes, there are issues involved carrying over from the previous 8 year bear market conditions. But out of the all uranium players listed on the ASX, I strongly believe that PEN is by far in the best position for this upcoming boom. I am very fortunate to be able to accumulate a substantial position under 30, and am very comfortable watching how this plays out over the next few years.

The prospects ahead are huge, yet the air remains stale - that to me is a major buy signal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $318.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $944.1K 9.367M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 5981759 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 4958257 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.