LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

accumulation???, page-9

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hey All,

Thought i might reply to some of the discussion.

qq - fair call but you contradicted yourself ;). Someone is buying despite increased SP. Someone with lots of money.
    Yesterday, and again today, there were moments when the floor fell out of the SP, sometimes 5 or 6 cents in under a minute. Someone is playing/ testing the shakey holders, and accumulating cheaply IMO.

Tetlom - no doubt this is a great story, but i think a difficult story to tell. Coal still has a lot of stigma attatched to it. Technology is also difficult to explain. (remember, you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter!)
    5% per day is very steady, and very suspicious IMO.
    Will retrace one way or another. Hopefully some news can put a floor under

Crash - There was some discussion in the pres about LNC and correlation with POO. LNC hve not built a commercial GTL plant, and are not producing commercial liquids. I find it difficult to imagine people jumping on that. Also, some of the oilers aren't even moving.

AllFuelledUp - Agree that moving into the 100 will open alot of eyes and wallets.
    Income generating projects are exactly what i would like to see underpinning this rise. Their absence raises my suspiscions. Does feel alot like last time. Only this time I am setting a stop loss.

DP - sorry to here your SL got hit today. better luck next time.

Cheers all. Keep on talking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.