IMM 1.27% 40.0¢ immutep limited

accumulation???

1. 108 Posts.

For several weeks now there has been a consistent buy/sell pattern which is now starting to raise my eyebrows just a little.

Before anyone jumps in and says what nonsense - have a think about the following

Typically the strength of the buy and sell sides changes little. The volume on each side remains pretty constant. Today is a good example. Approx 15 mil shares traded and the buy/sell levels remain constant. i.e. the same as at the start of the day.

If day traders are really playing with the stock I tend to think the buy/sell sides would fluctuate somewhat more (happy to be corrected on this)

There are demand/buy patterns which fluctuate very quickly in response to supply/sell strength (nothing unusual in this but I sense a little more cute than usual)

There has been in my view a consistent pattern of small trade parcels followed by a single large parcel but rarely a large parcel followed by another large parcel

Could there be a loose group accumulation going on i.e. not contravene ASX rules

Could some legitimate manipulation of SP be occuring?

Random thoughts which I will probably get shot down over but thrown out there for thought.

Cheers

Buster

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $569.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 39.0¢ $1.746M 4.422M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7395 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 94636 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.