AXE 0.00% 25.0¢ archer materials limited

accumulation , page-8

1. 7,432 Posts.
    chimera

think I've seen that Commsec participates in a lot of Xtrades. Seems they do "in house" brokerage sort of thing amongst their clients
    ie Commsec Bids and Asks don't hit the Market Depth Board other than as Xtrades.

I don't get things like Xtrade classification on my Depth Board and seem to remember that Commsec was doing this as a cost cut to ASX fees that brokers pay.

Yes the Placement shares are long gone in the wash.
    However in my view there's been a Volume contribution by SPPers selling higher for Finance and now buying as close as possible to 30 cents price for top up or full allocation.

I reckon there is mainly if only Big Boy Short Term "accumulation" going on.This is Accumulating Trading Positions NOT Accumulating Major Stakes for future Production or Takeover whatever.
    imho all such chat is Guff.
    AXE has a lot of boxes yet to tick.The whole Graphite Sector Aust and Global has boxes too.

Now AXE has money in the Bank.It's tenements are not bordering on Antartica or the Third World [yet] but the whole deal/industry is Speculative.

anyway,chimera you heard of MegaGraphite about to list Toronto outta SER? d'Boys have done a Google Earth search of Mega's address and found it's out the back of a Funeral Parlour!!

now that's scary bubble territory "news".
    Take Care.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $78.79K 310.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 101430 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 1926 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.