NUP 0.00% 1.5¢ nupower resources limited

"Surely you can disclose when they might decide to register the...

1. 27,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    "Surely you can disclose when they might decide to register the proposed business name or is that top secret. Unless someone registers it first?"

I told you,re-read my post.

More importantly,take the intiative ring the man, ask your own questions,be a responsible shareholder,instead of bitching from the sidelines.
    Given that I paid .03.9 cents a share and the prevailing SP,your blithering comments re "what I wanted to hear" is complete crap.
    Please dont bring other stocks into this discussion,though I suspect your clearly effected by what happened at byr.
    This company's problem as opposed to the company you mentioned , all along has being the amount of cash it has had to play with.
    I suspect that a lot of posters/SHr's here expected a takeover after the JORC announcement.
    I couldnt see it myself,because rum or no-one else has offtake agreements,why buy another resource,when you not even selling your own?,doesnt make sense to me.
    What I listended for today,was a change in direction from Andrew,and the company,if Andrew is to be beleived(at this stage I do beleive him),there is no change in the company's direction.

I own shares in another stock,who have redomiciled to Canada,so as to tap the markets there for money.(mgo now mmc).

I find it incredible that you and others seem to think theres money aplenty for NUP,if it were easy it would be done by now.

What I really pressed Andrew on today were his numbers about shipping DSO,he was very confident the numbers stackup,which for me, is good news.

Its all a question of priorities,Im looking further ahead,while your stuck in yesterdays stuff.
    Meanwhile any lowball offer from anyone,perhaps the Chinese for all I know(and I dont know) could quite easily take this company over,or worse just take a controlling stake ,and leave NUP lanquishing.

So Leroy,if youve got deep concerns about NUP spend a dollar,speak to the man yourself,end this public deficating of this stock,or suck it up and sell.

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.