OEC 2.47% 8.3¢ orbital corporation limited

Accumulation?, page-16

1. 505 Posts.
    the way the SP has been going recently, it's gonna be an easy payday for Terry with his share "incentives" while spewing essentially the same BS year after year. probably cant blame him totally for that as there are things beyond his control but sure is frustrating.

also, to anchor his bonuses to increase in sales-revenue would have been much better aligned to shareholder value than market capitalisation which can be open to speculator influences which may be incongruent with the actual operational health/profitability of the company..

anyone notice that he seems to have scored increasingly better terms over the years. from memory, the total number of possible allocated shares to him (performance-long-short-term incentives) seems to be around 4-5 times what his incentive was pre 1 for 10 consolidation and issuing criteria is now working off a low base

i've said this before, why cant i scam a remuneration package like these where bonuses are paid for just doing the job the base pay is supposed to cover????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.002(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $12.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.3¢ $2.588K 31.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 38978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.