WLD 2.33% 4.4¢ wellard limited

Think this is reflective of a constantly growing international...

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Think this is reflective of a constantly growing international demand for protein. So what is going to distinguish Oz cattle from rest of the herd is quality. Now quality will result in premium pricing. The thing I like is how Wellard is tailoring it's trade to accommodate all price brackets. This is in fact creating a National Company into an International Company and we are at it's commencement. This is supported by our new trade links..new loading capacity...gold standard processes...Chinese J/V (the first of many I have previously postulated), free trade corridors etc. We have a heavily vested Chair integral to the business growth. We have an obvious reshuffle of key personnel hopefully leading the private corporate culure into a public culture...etc
    Now...we have had a horrendous run since the float (wasn't there but plenty here were)...no denial...least of all from our holders.
    Allow me now to jump to the SP. I posted earlier about market depth...gap etc.
    Now looking at the chart and historical prices recently I see during the 3 week period from around 19 May to 30 June SP dropped from 80c to 37c.ie 50%+ drop. Why so far? Because of consistent bad news flow (poor setiment), manipulative price suppression for accumulative purposes.
    Now the market is kicking in and this is evident in the maret depth. Why? Be ause eveyone wants to buy cheap and sell expensive and even netter when you have a divvy stock which has size,history, almost impossible to duplicate,experienced personnel, superb historical connections, forefront pioneer of an ( I think it fair to call it) an oligopolic business structure etc.
    Looking now at current SP play...the sell side is an absolute desert! The demand side is massive comparatively speaking. The 50 to 60c gap down occurred almost overnight.

So putting it all together...what I am getting at is the tide has turned and the bounce is coming in a big way...maybe today...maybe Friday...maybe next week...it's going to show in the volume.
    Now whether your an LT or smelt the fear in the sub 40c and just entered lately and then take into account the FA potential...well I would think long and hard about dumping this stock in current rally...I don't think that the buying today is a "pump and dump" as speculated by a previous (first time?) poster ...I think it's smart money that has joined the dots.
    There is a reason this stock jumped 18% in a day and it had little to do with retail buyers or leaks (speculation only). The buys yesterday were large parcels indicative of sophisticated buyers.

My personal conclusion is therefore that we are on the cusp of a serious upward thrust and that Chris picked it brilliantly.

Many thanks C ...I am so pleased I averaged down twice instead of dumping. Entered because I liked the story...liking it more as the story goes on and visualising the long term potential.

GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $23.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.4¢ $41.26K 937.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 339764 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.