SMN 0.00% 73.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Not open at all. I have said many times that with no cash money...

1. 1,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Not open at all. I have said many times that with no cash money announcement that this will bleed down to 66c at which point I will buy more shares. I have also said that if we get a meeting where there is a resolution for directors to paid with cash as per the Mac Equities report lobby paper... run for the hills.

I didn't feel the need to put those details forward again and as always this is simply my opinion which has been garnered from being through these highs before (got to around $2.50 in pre 10:1 consolidation monies) based on contracts that never came.

I sincerely hope it's different this time around but the drop from $2.90 has been like a canary in the coal mine for me and I've done quite well out of it.

I said buy at $1 way before anyone else did (check it out if you don't believe me) and I'm simply letting others know of how I avoided getting clobbered on the way down.

66c is my buy again price based on no cash announcement. They can announce all of the fluffy tree hugging hippy kumbayah singing praise the lord friendship bracelet wearing hugathon partnerships they want but without cash contracts the share price is going to get hurt...... in my opinion. Yes it's a time open statement but it's hard to place a time on the share deterioration when, in my view, there seems to be targeted support buying occurring. Hence..... a slow burn down.

Believe me I would rather a rocket ship up and I'm well prepared to take advantage of this if it occurs.

As for having sold.... yes I did.... bought some back a $1.00 as I said I would.
    Last edited by jimmycrackcorn: 29/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $100.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 78.5¢ 72.5¢ $135.8K 184.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.5¢ 190 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.