MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

All good to me ;-) For this moderate accumulation to be...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    All good to me ;-)

For this moderate accumulation to be happening at this price level, it is effectively creating positive money (in the company and on the charts).
    IMO this fact reveals a mentality, where the support/strength of this price alone is only possible if new investors view it as a well priced share already - IMO.
    The volume at a high end price will normally stall if the share is overpriced.
    On the contrary, we seem to be viewing a new wave (albeit moderate/smallish level) of investors at above 36c.
    All fgood to me, especially after dipping a dram over the last few days and then recovering to 37 late in the week.

On another note, just a small consideration for everyone:
    While I'm enjoying the wait now and I dont expect the black and white result that some people are marrying to a "D"-date, I'm staying in touch with the legislations, laws, etc.
    And as such, im enjoying everyones wide and varied (informed and uninformed) opinions in a different way now.
    We can only get our info from one reliable source and any other source is immmediately tainted.
    After its first reception, the information is then passed on to another listener.
    The info is then delivered to a second generation of listener, with the previous persons own personal reception/experience attched to it already. And therefore, it is potentially distorting dramatically already. Ultimately, the more the gossip is diseminated, the more it has changed to become something other than the simple facts. And some of these "facts" take on a life of their own within a matter of hours and eventually, after weeks, the information can only have survived if nobody cross-examines it back to the source.
    Its all very interesting for the forum and the level of diligence that is forfeited etc.
    Thanks to anyone who has excecised due diligence on behalf of the fprum.

I am enjoying that some people are going back to the cource nowadays and finding out things that they know they have heard themselves, straight from the horses mouth.

Cheers,

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.