CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

accumulation, page-28

1. 3,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Blastoff,
    As you are probably aware again I hold large quantities of CER & believe it or not CER still has to face refinancing issues & believe it or not, dilution is still a possibility but only at refinancing times.
    If I held no stock the "galahs" on this thread would threat these comments as downramping, when it fact is is risk assessment.
    Unfortunately there are many naive investors dealing in CER that perceive it has the same investment quality (risk) as BHP but luckily for them they can buy it for 10 cents (LOl).
    Many blindly now believe in the next few weeks CER will make a distribution announcement, to be honest it doesn't concern me.
    I am more interested in how their cashflow & balance sheet gearing levels are progressing.
    I have always disclosed my buy & sell positions in CER, unlike a few regular posters on this thread who eventually own up to selling some time later.
    And surprise, surprise I have made plenty of money out of CER (perhaps another sin to make money if posting on CER thread).
    In my posts I clearly have explained and regularly emphasized the importance of doing your own research, following my tranasctions is hardly research.
    I am not particularly concerned whether people own or don't own CER it doesn't influence my investment style.
    What I do find disappointing on this CER thread is the posters who seem to have an agenda against researched discussion & continually want to play the poster rather than the issues.
    Over the last few weeks I have found my time is better used on my research & investing rather than having to respond to posters with issues & too much time on their hands.
    Regards
    Buffett
    PS Treat this post as a "downramp" or whatever, I left the schoolyard playground along time ago & don't really care about silly naive agendas that regularly drive this thread. I have more than enough knowledge of CER to survive, unlike plenty of others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.