CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Cambenbob,The transaction is irrelevant. One party bought 6.4m...

1. 3,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Cambenbob,
    The transaction is irrelevant. One party bought 6.4m shares from a number of willing sellers.
    Far less significant than the day the insto dumped stock in cross over period down to 1.6 cents, which created a unique buying opportunity for those buyers in the machine. I tried on the next day to buy CER cheaply (think it bounced to 2.5 - 2.7 cent range & had to set for some GPT at 27 cents instead).
    In the last few months we have had some large sells & some large buys, 6.4m really isn't that significant. Without disclosing my current holdings this figure of 6.4m is less than my holdings, just remember there are millions on issue, but luckily CNP & Orbis probably keep about 69% out of the market plus there are plenty of long term holders who are not interested in selling at these prices. Effectively the stock dumped by instos was dumped far & wide with plenty of traders gaining stock, remember the last run up to 13 cents was purely trader driven, so it was not a hard decision to sell out into the rally & wait on the sidelines. But over time more & more of this insto stock is finding its way into the hands of potential long term holders, but there are still going to be pump & dump rallies in CER only these will now occur at higher prices. Any long term follower of CER would appreciate the buy screen for CER is the best for a long time as the selling drys up just above the 10 cent mark (MDT went through this process about 2 weeks ago & now trades at about 16 cents & looks like going higher). I am a holder also of MDT for much the same reasons as for CER. Any positive news from either MDT or CER will be received like a bushfire & they will certainly go for a run.
    So the key is not a individual buyer for a few million, but some positive news & everyone seems waiting on this to appear, hence the lack of sellers.
    Regards
    Buffett
    PS No investment advice given, please do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.