CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Hey capitain, sorry i couldn't get to your post earlier today im...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hey capitain, sorry i couldn't get to your post earlier today im sort of in and out of the forums these days as most of my focus is on the Forex Markets but must say i do enjoy reading good quality posts from time to time.

cer and my other holdings are just their for me to monitor until quarterly results are announced plus annual and half yearly reports are out as well as any other important announcements that effect the value of the business and this is where i get a better understanding of where the company is at, then make decisions based on certain criteria.In between its just a combination of speculation and investor sentiment.

What's important to me atm is if the shares go into the right hands and not people who want to buy and sell 2morrow for a quick buck but hey that's the market people are free to do whatever they like.The pump and dump for me is really the reverse, "You dump and i pump but me "Personally" i'm looking for investors that can buy and hold the stock medium to long term and when things start to settle get some major shareholders on board and this is what i'm looking for furthur down the track, price stability in a nice north easterly direction similar to that of rhg and ccv movement and the slower version>> one of my favourites trs.

Have enjoyed the sp movement so far and do like what i'm seeing, this is a healthy move forward.It seems holders know the possibility of a dividend announcement just around the corner and don't want to sell cheap.I Don't blame them.Just keep holding if your confident.

Anyhow sorry a bit off the topic their but with regards to my discussions with management and you really have to be careful what you ask them but if you word things differently then u might get some answers both direct and indirect.Just prepare yourself as most don't have time to talk in depth about cer and cnp and will kindly direct you elsewhere so be on guard and ask the tough questions first.

Without naming names both mentioned some taxable income for cer fy09 and as i mentioned many months ago the fy08 distribution was related to taxable income.This is different to a dividend via available cashflow.These are 2 separate issues and i think this is what's causing the confusion...How can cer pay a dividend if they made a loss?I won't discuss further as most of my energy is focused elsewhere but will encourage anybody that wants real answers to tee up a question and answer time with any of the senior management but try and avoid investor services as they are only their to help with questions of a general nature and most of the time they will have to ask the senior boys anyway.

Cheers and looking forward to the coming weeks...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.