CUO copperco limited

accumulator back in town, page-11

1. 3,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2541
    Hi again guys

I think there is still very good support, but I think if we are going to go up tomorrow, we need a decent Cu price (same will do) and no downturn on the global equity market overnight. If all goes according to Hoyle, we could get to 75 tomorrow...but I would be happy with intraday high of 75 and close at 72 again to consolidate these gains.

Expect the major players to be trying to get these at a good price so some early sellers in the premarket auction are very likely IMHO, to try to dampen the enthusiasm. Could see a fall in early trading to pick up profit takers. Then bigger bids should emerge.

What did you guys think of my calculations on free cash flow? Am I close to the mark? I was contemplating what sort of multiple this company would get to. Anyway, I believe 80cents is close to fair value at this stage with $1.00 between now and end June if Cu price stays strong and we remain on the critical path to production. Wild card is for higher Cu price or robust exploration results. I anticipate $1.50 by end 3rd quarter if all goes well.

regards
    DF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.