CUO copperco limited

accumulator back in town, page-9

1. 124 Posts.
    Elroy.... we havnt even begun yet...this is only the beginning....this is only the tip of the iceberg....i knew you would be happy with the sp today but we are still undervalued.....as for daveyb...is that the same daveyb who said only a couple of months ago "would you be happy with a share price of $1.50 with only 3000 shares"???well buddy the share price is heading upward to that and we all have plenty more than 3000 shares my friend....and why talk of exit time with cuo???i dont understand these comments???lets keep evrything positive on the cuo site...this is a quality company with excellent management..who have informed us every step of the way and have done nothing short of a suberb job....im in this for a very long time!!!copper demand will be here for a very long time....we havnt even had a serious copper mine strike this year yet....lets start talking about something more positive like that.....where will the next copper strike come from???? :) dont get me started.....hey dyno fish...i got the 72 cent close today right....what are ur thoughts on tomorow?? big buyer gone but am sure he will be back....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.