AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

ace game set and match, page-12

1. 362 Posts.
    And the local stockmarket show travels on relentlessly,...the slaughter in the financial global markets conrtinues unabatedly ...and the sledging,namecalling in this forum continues with unwavering ferocity.

Ahhh...all must be well with the world !!!!!!!!!!!.

So why is the PON and stockpiles important ,note not the most important ingredient ,but important nevertheless in the lead up when a company is about to start producing/shipping and beyond??.

Even the well known drovers dog or is it now Rusty would know the answer.

First and best case scenario:when AGM finally ships the first lot ,stockpiles have been coming down and the PON will be edging up,note the inverse relationship and everything is hunkydory.

Second and worst case scenario stockpiles are climbing or at an all time high ,PON is coming down.

Now contemplate how much in a hurry would Jinchuan be to take full shipment in this latter situation and add to their stock??.I am not prive to the details of the deal Jinchuan made with AGM but one would think Jinchuan would have covered all the bases .

Remember Jinchuan have many agreements around the world and could cherry pick which would be their preferred supplier(s) if they are in the drivers seat.

Even at this stage well before AGM'S first shipment Jinchuan would have a strategy in place wrt to pon and their slant whether to increase/minimise their stock holding of nickel over the coming months

Why do charts(technical analysis) play a part in the make up of the other ingredients such as management,workforce cashflow,access to capital to determine where the price is heading???.

Even the well known drovers dog would ....oops already said that!!!.

Price and volume are closely related (read my previous posts),throw in some indicators mix it with some fundamental analysis and you might have some predictive possibility to perhaps know where the price is going and in what time frame you may expect this to happen.

So do I know where AGM's s/p is heading,no of course not but at least I trust that in the last 10 posts or so I have giving a reasoned explanation where the s/p may go and yes I have been calling it down.

Well.. strike me lucky in my last post I indicated the possibility of the s/p sailing into 53-55 cents area.Gues what ..it actually touched the range 54-57 finishing at 55,dohh..

So where to from here ,not sure but this has to be Custer"s last stand ,last fight at the OK corral.

You 'd better strap in and strap on your mental and physical parachute because as Iam finishing,NY fiinishing DOW AT 12856-down 172.SP500 1405,down 20.

Ouch...more blood ,rivers of blood at the ASX to-day.

Make up your own mind .Safe trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.