RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

ace - up 16.67%, page-11

1. 1,684 Posts.
    Hey Deansy, I think there are better times ahead as well. I did manage to get on to JR yesterday.(At the airport waiting lounge I think) And he said to me that the RMG story will unfold into a great story(He was very confident about that). From what I gathered from the conversation, the uranium in their QLD tenemants is wide spread and they were also encouraged about the phoshate potential. He said when the project eventually gets mined, there will be a number of minerals that get mined there, not just one.(which I guess is why they have mentioned in the report !!Olympic Dam style mineralisation!!) An coming from an explorers point of view they were very excited about the project. Which is why they are keen to start drilling the project asap. Extreme weather conditions is playing havic on all the miners up there though atm.

We started to talk about Mt Coffin and how well their project is shaping up and he was explaining to me the absolutely huge amounts of historical copper resources in that area that are still there waiting to be discovered, but we were cut short our conversation as his plane(I think) was ready to board. He appoligised and offered for me to call him back today to finish the discussion. (which unfortunatly I didn't get a chance to), but never the less its always a good sign when manangement are quite happy to talk to you anytime, even give there mobile numbers out. "Thats confidence"

Of course these comments on the discussion I had with JR are just the way I percieved them and could very well be wrong, an as always DYOR.

But I must say, I took a lot of confidence from that conversation, and your right,(especially in this climate) it posssibly may well take some time before we start to see it reach its old highs and more, but by the sound of things, theres a good chance that out of just these two projects, one of them will be a big one.Hope so!!

Cheers NK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.