ACF 1.30% $1.14 acrow limited

ACF - Always Count on Framework, page-130

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Hello Everyone.

I am pleased to be a new ACF shareholder as of today. I will refer to this quote from Peter Lynch's book "One up on Wall Street":

"If you stay half alert, you can pick spectacular performers right from your place of business or out of the neighborhood shopping mall, and long before Wall Street discovers them."

I believe I have found a spectacular performer right from my meeting room at work. I work in the construction industry and recently had a meeting with our Bunnings representative to organise a large order of reinforcing steel. They informed me they have a new preferred supplier called Acrow who were providing much greater service than the regular supplier and competitive pricing. This prompted me to further research the company and invest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have done a PE ratio analysis below to determine what returns I may get on my investment.

I will use the upper range of FY22 earnings guidance in my calculations and a PE of 20 to be conservative.

SOI = 253.8m
    FY22 NPAT = 14.5m

20 = x / 0.057
    x = $1.14

Share price fair value = $1.14

That is a 153% increase in less than 9 months when FY22 results are released. A very good return if all goes to plan!

Once I have done a bit more research I will be able to share some additional thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
-0.015(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $342.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.15 $1.13 $257.6K 226.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 1686 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.