IVX 0.00% 0.4¢ invion limited

Achievements met by Management

1. 2,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Just my observation with my experience over the last eight years or more with the management has brought me to the following.
    Who knows what will happen looking at the share price now which is just rock bottom IMO and heading lower by the looks. Someone with chart information would be great! If anyone has could you please publish.

At this point of long and patient investment and observation an announcement on how management is performing would not only be encouraging to hear but IMO necessary going forward. We are in the dark and it seems to be acceptable generally but I am afraid I must put my hand up and say its not good enough for me. People may say well sell get out. Sell! and make a huge loss I think not. You cant teach an old dog new tricks and why a merger or sale will be a huge turnaround for this company. I have mentioned in another post its very old management style a Pharmaceuticals company or not it doesn't matter in 2016, there is no reason to have shareholders in the cold. Speaking for myself of course. Presently we cant get enough info to make decisions whether to buy or sell there just isn't any. Its a question of just hold because you have lost so much along the journey.

Other shares I hold currently, the directors of these companies dont wait till end of the financial year to send out information to people on the other hand they tweet info week to week month to month so I know they are performing. I dont care if you are a Biotech company or a small brewery or a coffee franchise its 2016 and all companies are micro managed for shareholders benefit. The info should be flowing....Certain things need to be kept behind closed doors of the company for sure but nothing all the time is just bringing the share price down to the bottom of the pit IMHO.

Info like....

Have they traveled interstate recently?
    Do they go overseas from time to time if so whats happening over there?
    What countries do they visit if any?
    Progress of any applications on Patents? Any pending?
    Fresh information about how they are progressing in general? Tweet or Facebook!
    Are they thinking outside the box for the future?
    Considerations at hand?

I just want accountability! First, second gear okay with that but not neutral. Thats what it feels like to me anyway.

Last Invion Twitter was June 2014

Jeepers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 14912043 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7573190 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.