RHK 5.33% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

I keep seeing possible takeover talk for FMS on this forum...

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    I keep seeing possible takeover talk for FMS on this forum during the week. I just don't see how we could achieve full and fair value for FMS without any publicly announced progress on Canegrass.

The last significant announcement regarding Canegrass was at the end of January with the updated JORC.

http://atlanticptyltd.com.au/projects/windimurra

Looking at the above link there is a Vanadium tenement called Windimurra, this is privately owned by The Salim Group. This site is 15 kilometres from Canegrass. It was formerly a publicly listed company, Atlantic that owned this resource but got taken over after a convertible note was issued (just like Rutila). Windiumarra also has a Vanadium process plant which historically has had $700m spent on the plant and project. The all in cash costs (from the article "Atlantic looks to Revive Vanadium Facility" in the Fin Review yesterday - sadly it is not online) are US$4.50 a pound, this gives very significant margins when looking at the current price of US$15 a pound. They expect the plant to be operational in early 2020.

http://flindersmines.com/projects/canegrass/
    Looking at Flinders website for Canegrass above, the map clearly shows Windimurra next to Canegrass so surely our Board are aware of this Vanadium processing plant coming online in approximately 18 months.

I am surprised there is no mention of this by the FMS board and in acting in the best interests of the company to generate revenue in the shortest time period, I would sincerely hope they are in discussions with the Salim Group regarding a joint venue or at least signing a MOU with the understanding of processing Canegrass Vanadium there.

Canegrass.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.045(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 80.0¢ $809 1.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4542 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 10587 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.