GTM greentech minerals ltd - tba

achieving lower costs & higher grades

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: TBA
  1. 749 Posts.
    It's a fair bit to digest but from my reading of this morning's 25 page investor presentation, long-suffering shareholders can expect some relief over the coming months.

Here are a few of the salient points as I see them, a few of which appear to have pleasantly surprised the market:
    1) ore grades continue to be substantially better than forecast with head grades around 13.12 g/t

2) profits of around A$250 / oz are being achieved despite the strength of the Australian dollar thanks to prudent hedging & lower mine costs

3) aiming to increase production towards 100,000 oz, possibly during this year

4) modified Avoca stoping methods will save approx. $1.8m per annum or $30 / oz

5) confirmed satellite projects at Cat's Whiskers and Edna Beryl are to be mined and grade evaluation and further drilling to test extensions at Malbec West will occur in the March quarter

There's a lot more there but I like the focus on low cost production to maximize the revenue on proven resources while they try to expand their mine life through aggressive drilling of their other excellent tenements at Tennant Creek.

The only downside I can see for GTM is the huge volume of stock (approx. 780m shares) diluting the impact on the SP of any positive announcements made. We'll need to see continuing good production figures and some good hits with the drill to get the oppies in the money come June IMO. Having said that, I think the company will sweat blood to ensure it happens.

Any other views on the presentation? Good luck to all holders. I hold lots of GTM shares but no options.

Gupper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.