BIT 9.09% 3.0¢ biotron limited

achilles heel, page-5

1. 765 Posts.
    Neo,from memory(i can't find where I read it originally) when Bit225 is administered early it can prevent HIV taking hold..???

This is a quote from the article.....

"The researchers discovered that the viral protein vpu, which is created by HIV during infection, directly interferes with the immune response protein IRF3 to dampen the ability of the immune system to protect against virus infection.

"By understanding exactly what HIV does to hamper the innate immune response during early infection, we can develop a clearer picture of how the virus is able to evade immunity to establish a long-term infection," said Dr. Brian Doehle, a postdoctoral fellow and lead author of the article."

Also BIT225 targets Vpu inhibitors...This quote from the article...

"The scientists also found that HIV strains engineered to lack vpu, which is made during infection, did not impair the immune response."

August would be a good time for trial results for bit225 to come in as
    details on the development of the new research will be published in the August 2012 issue of the journal, Methods.

Many here would question whether this is new research with MM and Biotron appearing to be at least 3/4 years ahead...GL Holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.003(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $27.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $32.26K 1.016M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 720804 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.