DSE 2.15% $2.85 dropsuite limited

Nice post bripoz. The thread title got my attention straight...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Nice post bripoz. The thread title got my attention straight off.

I'd have to be sitting in the patient camp. Imo the new management have started strongly with a big move raising the $10m. I'll cut them a little slack on the lack of drilling news, for a bit longer anyway. They could however provide a lot more updates, we shareholders do deserve to be kept informed.

All your points are very salient, and it looks like there are lots who agree with you. I can understand that many are impatient with this stock, watching gains elsewhere in the last few months. My timeline has extended from a short term position 2 years ago, to holding for production (or takeover), as my opinion is that a resource this good will eventually be mined. The 10 g/t 1.2 million oz resource will be improved upon in this drilling campaign.

Now, if wave three of the gold bull comes into play, this one will have immense leverage and we may not have to wait for production. I've got my position, and I know of others taking a good position now. 1.2c is a price that has a very good risk/reward ratio.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.