BET 0.00% 9.0¢ betmakers technology group ltd

Ackers09...this ones for you...Bet on it, page-20

1. 662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Ok, I've had some thoughts I'd like to discuss for a while but it wasn't worth it given the dribble that was dominating. Let's give it a go...

There are 2 narratives that seem to be taken as fact that I'd like to explore. Not saying they are wrong but would like to understand/test them a bit more:

1) Tripp led move for TAB will be a huge positive for BET. He's in bed with us, I get that and yes him winning control of the wagering business would make it all but certain that BET would be involved but what I'm interested in is, isn't this likely either way. I mean if it's not Tripp it seems whoever owns TAB needs us anyway? Put it another way, would another player gaining control automatically be a negative for BET? I'd be interested in having a real discussion on people's thoughts.

2) Tripp led TAB merging with BET. This would run the risk of alienating all of BET's other Aus clients as BET would now be owned by a competitor. Why do people feel it's a) likely and b) a good thing for BET?

Interested in any real discussion, let's see how long that may last.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19650 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 125500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.25am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.