TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

acl chart, page-29

1. Neo
    2,195 Posts.
    For the hocus pocus traders, or those who follow anything Gann related..

Today's high of 40 cents makes it approximately 40 days earlier on the 10th of July that the SP hit it's swing low of 0.315. If we look at the previous swing high of 0.375 on the 23rd of July, it was approximately 39 days earlier that we hit the previous swing low of .30. The difference between the last two swing lows(0.3 & 0.315) was 1.5 cents- if we add 1.5 cents to the previous swing high of 0.375 we get 0.39, to match the prior 39 days day exactly.

Some might call both of these examples( particularly today's one) as a square out of time & price. We one unit of price is equal to exactly one unit of time

Square outs are where significant price movements often occur.

... The chart below shows examples( some are incredibly accurate and would of worked out very well if used as entry/ exit points) where previous swing lows to highs( Green lines), highs to lows( Red lines), and highs & highs( White lines) have been approximately 40 calender days apart.

Note: The Green/ Red horizontal lines have nothing to do with what I'm trying to demonstrate here, they're just areas of support/resistance that I've previously identified.

I'm not trying to say which direction we're heading in either, I'm purely just pointing out patterns in the chart...

Following on from this analysis, the next significant day could be the 1st of September( 40 calendar days from the swing high on the 23th of July).

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.