TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

I forgot to mention, if the arrangements for a ACL demerger were...

1. 793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I forgot to mention, if the arrangements for a ACL demerger were not considered attractive enough and therefore the demerger was refused or voted down by current shareholders, wouldn't that just mean that we (curent holders) get to keep ACL and ALL products in the pipeline?? That way, if the insto's and other interests (in the USA for example) want a piece of the action, they will then have to pay dearly for it in the form of a high SP, and that after all, is the result we all want isn't it??? WHY give it away????

Happy to hear a sound argument for a split. I am not 100% anti split and I am open minded, I just cannot agree to such a plan until it is ALL on the table for us to look at in detail.

FTR, if a split was occur, I am of the mind that ACL Fonda would not be a one product company, Vast and other developments would be included (IMO). Having said this, a lousy dividend for the Fonda company (if and when it happens) would certainly not be enough for me to vote yes on a demerger.

Surfrat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.