TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

acl funding

1. 793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    With the recent announcement re spectacular Phase 2 trial results we should all be over the moon. The ACL story is unfolding before our eyes and what a good news story this is. Successful cancer treatment is the Holy Grail of the medical world, and ACL is pushing the boundaries in terms of success against a disease that up until now has proven to be unbeatable. Of course there is still a long way to go until we can be 100% sure but surely the current results are potentially the most exciting trial results to be published in the medical world for years! There must certainly be a number of large cashed up Pharma's looking at this with great interest.

It seems the biggest problem with ACL that people keep bringing up in this forum is the question of funding for Phase 3 trials. In response, I say this to all who have doubts - given the Phase 2 results so far, do you really think that ACL will have trouble raising a few million to start Phase 3? I think the answer is clearly a resounding no.

I am the first to admit, I was of the mind that ACL would have to make do with a sub-standard funding arrangement but perhaps now that has all changed?? With the news of outstanding Phase 2 results so far, perhaps PS and crew will now have a few more funding options??

All said and done, ACL WILL get funding (IMO) and DRR WILL come out with more good news on Fonda sales soon. Two very strong positives that surely will see the SP go north. Add to this the very real possibility that the Phase 3 trials will deliver more exceptional clinical results, the sky is the limit for ACL. Even on Fonda sales alone, I say BUY,BUY,BUY, you will not look back.

Surfrat

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.