TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

ACL should try to replace Russian 3rd trial result with new other country's trial result, page-9

1. 44 Posts.
    Hi Fly A.
    S1. Evidence - refer to ASX releases on P3 trial. Cross reference this to clinical trial literature and protocols (general) and those specific to cancer.
    S2. Evidence - Refer to Reddys Press releases. Review their generic drug portfolio and drug market sectors.
    S3. Evidence. The advantages of many new agents include predictable pharmaco-dynamic response and pharmacokinetic parameters, allowing for fixed oral dosing with no need for laboratory monitoring. e.g. Otamixaban, rivaroxaban, dabigatran and darexaban. Heparin still has a solid foot print in hospitals which arixtra continue to struggle against (globally).
    S4. Evidence. VAST is 15+ years in development. The elements of VAST (carbohydrate platform projecting ligands (chemical functionality) in to space) is novel however synthetically, chemical, biologically, pharmacologically the platform offers little to what big pharma have in the R&D drug development labs). If it did it would of been snapped up a long time ago as this would give big pharma a competitive edge into developing their drug pipelines.
    S5. Evidence. I have sources in the industry (which obviously I am not prepared to reveal). I would anticipate that an update would be provided before June30.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.