NHC 1.78% $4.96 new hope corporation limited

Acland Mine Approval, page-232

1. 1,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    I only report comments from Hagetaka, not anyone else.

I am happy to engage in respectful discussions with most other posters. I like the fact that yourself, and @keith200 post links and sources to back your claims. That's how a healthy debate works.

It's a bit off topic again, but I think its difficult for us to get a reasonable and accurate picture of exactly what is going on over there. From what I understand, we have Russia as an aggressor towards Ukraine because the latter wanted to be part of NATO. In my opinion, I don't think another country has the right to stop its neighbour from joining NATO. Regardless, as we have both acknowledged, the war has led to much loss of innocent lives.

On the topic of coal, it appears your right, the war has done little to keep coal prices elevated. I think the initial invasion caused panic pushing up prices initially in an already volatile market. Since then, countries have realised coal is no more scarce than it was 5 years ago. All in my opinion of course, I'm just trying to interpret what the price of coal is telling me.

I can see coal going back to $100USD a tonne in the short term (maybe 3 months?) it would only mean another 20% decline or so and it did that in the last 2 months.

If you think coal prices are going back to $200USD+ a tonne in say, 2-3 years, the time to buy is in the next 6 months. Its a bit risky for me, so I've moved to lithium.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.96
Change
-0.090(1.78%)
Mkt cap ! $4.192B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.04 $5.04 $4.95 $10.47M 2.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 116213 $4.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.96 18553 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.