NHC 0.21% $4.65 new hope corporation limited

New Acland Mine has achieved a landmark milestone, with first...

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    New Acland Mine has achieved a landmark milestone, with first coal extracted from the Queensland Government approved Stage 3 site.The acceleration of mining activity followed the Oakey Coal Action Alliance’s (OCAA) decision to withdraw its stay application, providing New Hope Group with certainty to progress New Acland Mine’s Stage 3 ramp-up plan.New Acland Mine General Manager, Dave O’Dwyer said first coal at Stage 3 is a breakthrough moment for the site’s 100+ workers.“First coal, which was extracted yesterday at the Manning Vale East Pit was 16 years in the making,” Mr O’Dwyer said.“It was a surreal moment to achieve first coal and validates the efforts of so many workers and community leaders, who stood beside New Hope Group as we secured the necessary Stage 3 approvals from the Queensland Government.“Stage 3 first coal will trigger a significant ramp-up on site and a wave of additional milestones, including first washed coal via the onsite Coal Handling and Processing Plant and the first shipment of coal from New Acland Mine to the Port of Brisbane in more than two years.“There will also be additional job opportunities on site, with at least another 30 fulltime, permanent employees needed before Christmas.”It’s forecast 950,000 of coal will be extracted from New Acland Mine in FY24.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.65
Change
-0.010(0.21%)
Mkt cap ! $3.930B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.67 $4.67 $4.62 $7.148M 1.539M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15886 $4.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.66 110851 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.