BOT 16.9% 38.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Acne Phase 2 - Probability of Success and Likely Market Response, page-22

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    thanks for this beefarmer.

writing this on my phone so excuse the mistakes.

I'd like to clarify that I flagged a while ago that PAB may run into issues regarding clinical transition. Glioblastoma is a strongly heterogenous disorder, mouse development and testing leaves huge room for error from a physiological point of view. I did write in HC maybe a year ago that genetic mutations associated with mainly the IDH1 gene will render their mechanism of drug useless. that's the main mutation in GBM biopsies. PABs drug is supposed to work by a anti-lupus autoantibody approach. what was interesting about their preliminary data is that they never addressed the genetic variability associated with these disorders, whether they tested it but by passed it to suggest its more effective when COMBINED with chemotherapy and radiotherapy. we know this. they also only focussed on the drug in mice models, ideally they should tried human neuronal models with glioblastoma co-cultures. my thoughts. genetic variability being the major issue here.

the point being here is that they missed a lot of detail in their prelim data which clearly decreases their success of phase 2 results. maybe the market has finally cottoned on. I did make a good buck out of PAB last year also into preliminary results. it's a bit of a game these bio stocks, all jokes aside. there's only a few that float to the top ...... will BOT be THE one?

also back to BOT, if you dive into Vince's previous company before he offloaded it to Pfizer, you can see they were also working on an atopic dermatitis drug. so bare that in mind, the guy may know more than anyone regarding the drugs development here at BOT. otherwise, why bother? just my thoughts, let's not jump the gun here.

keep up the good work all.

cheers,
    Zabba
    Last edited by zabba198: 27/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.055(16.9%)
Mkt cap ! $687.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 38.0¢ 33.0¢ $7.103M 19.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 134000 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 650314 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.