BOT 1.32% 38.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

I keep coming back to this sensational post and I think I've...

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    I keep coming back to this sensational post and I think I've realised why. Logic is not my best friend...but time is....

As MC wants to go to market urgently, and be the first with the best novel discovery this century (he's only got 70,000,000 shares riding on it), then one assumes that he has already got his ann ready and waiting to proceed - just needing to put those last dozen or so patients into the spreadsheet for verification. Even an idiot (like me) would be doing this, like chomping real hard on the bit so to speak, like ready to bang out of them starting gates and knowing one only had a few hours of paperwork left to do and then - wammo - straight to ann and trading halt...

I'm seriously pondering on a imminent trading halt as early as tomorrow / early next week / mid next week. ????
    I guess it only depends on how quick MC has requested patient data from those businesses involved in the study...24hrs, 48hrs, 1week whatever....

All I can do is hope the SP takes a massive dump tomorrow so I can scoop up with what little money I have left.

Any suggestions / thoughtie's,

Cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
0.005(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $696.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 39.5¢ 37.5¢ $4.475M 11.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37310 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 54981 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.