MLS 5.26% 2.0¢ metals australia ltd

acorns from oak trees

1. 1,875 Posts.
    what is happening here? Have been waiting 3 years -- licence renewed, aggressive exploration program in place, new exploration manager, shiploads of Uranium and a share price of 2.8c with sellers queued up and cash running short!

what is going on?? out of respect for the company staff who I have found to be very helpful in the past I will refrain from criticism and put it down to "it all takes time"

But in fairness, this is not how I expected it to play out - levels of frustration quickly rising as their appears to be no valid reason that I can think of that we have heard nothing. Has the exploration manager started? what is he doing? Either way there seemed to be enough history here to roll the dice immediately the lease was renewed.

Hopefully they do not need cash yet - as others have pointed out the initial steps are cheap. They need to get the share price up to minimise the dilution factor when they seek capital.

Who would put up the capital without some news? I mean they can't even sell now at 3c!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $14.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $22.40K 1.148M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3072372 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 1336734 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.